Wednesday, April 22, 2009

An Inspiring Moment shared (AIMs) with Team 1 - Sreebala Sreenivas

An Inspiring Moment shared (AIMs) with Team 1 - Sreebala Sreenivas

My Motto(s): I had many mottos and huge, larger than life, ambitions in childhood which kept me moving and progressing towards the next stage in life, but as I read more, as I learned more....as I saw life more...I realized that at the end of each day all that I wanted was to retire to bed as a good human being who could receive and accept rather than take, who could empathise rather than sympathise, who could feel rather than see, who could live rather than merely exist !

What keeps me going: My ability to learn from every experience in life. Be it good or bad , I attempt to learn something! The realisation that life has a lesson to impart keeps me going. And definitely the positive vibrations associated that reaches me in different forms.

Sreebala Sreenivas worked as an IT Assistant with Union Properties, Dubai. Currently pursuing Post Graduation in MA Public Administration, she has won several prizes at school, college, intercollegiate level for light music, western music, English drama, skit, debate and speech ! She enjoys reading books on self enhancement, philosophy, also fiction. Sreebala lives in Dubai with her husband Srinivas Mohan. According to her, Srinivas , is a completely dedicated , hardworking Architect, a very understanding and unconditional husband . They have a 5 yr old son, Shantanu, who compells both of them for constant updates on General Knowledge! As the only child of her parents, she always turned to them for support and guidance which they provided abundantly. She consider it as the greatest blessing to have been brought up in a house where there was only positivity, love and happiness!

No comments: