Monday, August 31, 2009

My Daily Ramdan Thoughts - 10/2009

My Daily Ramdan Thoughts - 10/2009


A blessed and graceful welcome to all my readers to the 10th day of holy month of Ramadan. I have deliberately missed to post the thoughts for the past few days. It was due to the turbulence created in my mind due to the untimely demise of a friend and also due to some personal happenings which were not conducive to writing these divine thoughts. Chirayinkeezhu Ansar – a good friend to all who know him and interacted with is no more with us. May his soul rest in peace. Very seldom we get to see human beings like him who go out of the way and help those in need. When I told about his untimely demise to a friend, I was told about his experience of interactions with late Sri. Ansar. Once at the Indian Embassy for a complicated work, he was running around from one counter to another to get things sorted out. It was at this time that late Sri Ansar passed by and seeing his tension, he enquired and intervened to assist him to clear the matter. Very rarely we get to see such act of kindness from those with responsibilities in public and corporate field. In all his areas of interactions with public and the community around he set examples to follow.

May god bless each one of us to develop good thoughts and deeds to the benefit of the society around us.

Ramesh Menon
31082009

No comments: